Resources for Those Facing Alzheimer’s
The Alzheimer’s Association offers education and support for individuals living with the disease and caregivers, including what you need to know about COVID-19.
COVID-19 and Caregiving
● Coronavirus (COVID-19): Tips for Dementia Caregivers
● Caregiving Resources
● Alzheimer's Association Online Tools
● Caregiver Stress brochure (download)
● Helpline Info Card (download)
Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
● What is Alzheimer's?
● Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia card (download)
● Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia webinar flyer (download)
10 Warning Signs
● 10 Warning Signs Worksheet
● 10 Steps to Approach Memory Concerns
● 10 Warning Signs brochure (download)
● 10 Warning Signs webinar flyer (download)
Help and support are available
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or another dementia, you are not alone. The Alzheimer's Association is the trusted resource for reliable information, education, referral and support to the millions of people living with these diseases.
To get help and support:
• Call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900.
• Find your local chapter.
• Explore online caregiver information.
• Create an action plan using the Alzheimer’s Navigator tool.